Pays au dela

"As to the natural parts I have, of which this is the essay, I find them to bow under the burden; my fancy and judgment do but grope in the dark, tripping and stumbling [wobbling] in the way, and when I have gone as far as I can, I am in no degree satisfied; I discover still a new and greater extent of land before me, with a troubled and imperfect sight and wrapped up in clouds, that I am not able to penetrate." Montaigne-"On the Education of Children"

My domain name, "Pais au dela," is the original French translated here as "extent of land before me." My goal for this page will be to explore, in an ambling way at times, the great land before me hoping to find clarity as I advance. I will focus centrally though not exclusively on mental health issues in my stumbling march forward.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Race for Your Mind Deux: Business Partners


Special thanks to these businesses for contributing to  my marathon fundraising project. I encourage you to support them with your patronage. For information about becoming a sponsor please contact me at njs2g@virginia.edu.


http://www.behavioralsciencesofalabama.com/

The Vetter Team, Real Estate Professionals at the Morley Real Estate Group

Rocks in my PocketsA funny film about depression by Signe Bauman



http://www.allisonjansenphotography.com/





Fundraising Websites - Crowdrise

No comments:

Post a Comment